Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Three weeks and counting....

I have started back at work now and I am feeling it! Leaving my students will be difficult especially my Year 12 Drama class, those girls have been a pleasure to teach and have many special qualities that I will miss. I've hit the ground running with hand over and tying up loose ends...

The house is getting sparser...still lots of stuff to shift though, amazing how much one accumulates, I recommend a garage sale to anyone that thinks they are running out of space! We hoard so much stuff we don't need...I'm hoping I am learning some good lessons here.

Kids are hiding things (e.g. comforters), just in case I sell them in the garage sale...too cute. Jaden requested I sell his shorts, apparently they were becoming too restrictive...fair call since they are a size 2 and he is 4 years old! They sure do grow fast. Tara is officially into 'pretty dresses' (for sometime actually) but now has taken to dressing up! She keeps informing me about her new ballet classes that she WILL be taking in Suzhou...of course to my absolute pleasure. Jaden on the other hand straight into whatever martial art is the specialty of the region. What is it with little boys and 'fighting'??

Three weeks to go now...getting a little close for comfort! What will the next few weeks bring? Hopefully catching up with friends and family before we head on our adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment